HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
For 1 person:
Weight in the backpack: approximately 150g
- 60g of oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of banana chips cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of a 70% dark chocolate bar cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of powdered milk (or 1 pod)
- 1/2 a teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1/2 a teaspoon of sugar (vanilla for the real foodies)
- Write on a zip bag the name of the contents: "Chocolate, almond, coconut muesli"
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
Tip them into the zip bag. Form an airtight seal on the bag, removing as much air as possible.