HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Banana and chocolate, a "no-brainer" in terms of desserts. Braised, it is even better!
Preparation + cooking time: 30 min to create your embers, 1 min + 7-10 min
For 2 people:
-1 dark chocolate bar
-With a knife, make a slit down the length of the banana.
- Slip squares of chocolate (and marshmallows) into it. Insert the squares of chocolate into the flesh of the banana well.
- Place the prepared banana on a square of foil (diagonally, it is the most practical for the next bit), then seal the foil well so that the banana cooks via steaming, like in a parcel.
The banana parcel looks a bit like a gondola, you must place the bananas on the coals via the ends and remove them by the ends. So it is best to ensure the ends are quite long and solid.
- Once the coals are ready, place the bananas wrapped in foil directly on the coals or on a grill.
- Allow approximately 7 to 10 minutes for the cooking.
- Remove the bananas from the coals, taking care not to not burn yourself.
Open the parcels carefully, enjoy with a spoon :)