HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Here's a tasty recipe to make with your kids when you're camping. A safe bet for treating the kids and teaching them to cook simply like real chefs! This favourite recipe is available as a vegan version for veggie families.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Rest time: 2 hours
Total time: 2h15
. A saucepan (included in the MH500 cookset)
. A MH500 wood stove
. A whisk
. A teaspoon
. 100 g dark chocolate
. 20 cl single cream (soya cream for the veggie version)
. 30 g agave syrup
. 50 ml milk (almond milk for the veggie version)
. 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
. 1 pinch of Guerande salt
1. Add all the ingredients into the warm pan.
2. Whisk until the chocolate melt and the mix thickens.
3. After around 5 minutes the cream has thickened and starts to boil, you can remove the pan from the heat.
4. Keep whisking for a few seconds away from the heat.
5. Pour the cream into pots and chill for 2 hours. Then, taste with your kids!
Share your creations with us using #quechua