HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
For 1 person
Weight in the backpack: approximately 150g
- 60g of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of cashew nuts cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon of goji berries
- 1 tablespoon of cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (or more if you like it!)
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
Optional: 1 teaspoon of powdered milk (or 1 pod)
- Write on a zip bag the name of the contents: "Chocolate, almond, coconut muesli"
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Tip them into the zip bag. Form an airtight seal on the bag, removing as much air as possible.