HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
1. In a plate, beat the egg. In the other plate, place the flour and the breading.
2. Dip the fish on each side in the egg, then the flour, then the breading. Repeat this step twice.
3. In the hot frying pan, pour in the olive oil.
4. Cook the fish on each side until the breading is very golden. Season with salt and herbs.
5. Add the peas and carrots at the end of the cooking time. Cook for about 3 minutes until hot.
6. Serve and enjoy with your adventurous kids!
Share your creations with us using #quechua