HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Having trouble getting your kids to eat fish? Try this easy recipe with them on your camping trip. They will enjoy the crunch of the fish and the tender peas and carrots.
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
. MH500 stove
. A frying pan (included in the MH500 cookset)
. Two plates (included in the MH500 cookset)
. 1 filet of whitefish
. 1 small tin of peas and carrots
. 1 egg
. 20g flour
. 20g breading
. 10g olive oil
. Pinch of salt
. Pinch of mixed dry herbs
1. In a plate, beat the egg. In the other plate, place the flour and the breading.
2. Dip the fish on each side in the egg, then the flour, then the breading. Repeat this step twice.
3. In the hot frying pan, pour in the olive oil.
4. Cook the fish on each side until the breading is very golden. Season with salt and herbs.
5. Add the peas and carrots at the end of the cooking time. Cook for about 3 minutes until hot.
6. Serve and enjoy with your adventurous kids!
Share your creations with us using #quechua