HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
There's nothing like a spicy omelette to recover from a nice autumn walk. This recipe can be cooked very quickly on the stove to avoid wasting time cooking while camping, so get to work!
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
. A frying pan (included in the MH500 cookset)
. A MH500 wood stove
. A multi-function MH500 knife
. A chopping board
. 3 eggs
. 30g chorizo
. 50g baby spinach
. 10g olive oil
. Salt & pepper
1. Heat the pan with the olive oil and add the spinach shoots.
2. While the spinach is cooking, cut the chorizo into small pieces and beat the eggs into an omelette.
3. Add the beaten eggs to the pan and stir immediately. Cook over low for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the cubed chorizo. Stir again and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few more minutes if necessary, otherwise you can serve!
Share your creations with us using #quechua