- Preheat your oven to setting 6 (180°C)
- Put the dates in a saucepan and pour in water to their level. Bring to the boil and continue cooking for about a minute. Mix in a blender until creamy.
- Add the crushed almonds and flaxseed in the blender, then the dried fruit previously cut into small pieces, then the quinoa flakes, and then the cinnamon and honey.
- Pour the preparation into a rectangular mould. Personally, I use the back of a spoon to flatten down the mix.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- A few minutes after taking out of the oven, cut the dough into regular-sized bars, without removing them. From experience, I advise waiting until the bars have cooled down before removing from the mould.