HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Treat your kids to this spaghetti carbonara recipe for camping that can be prepared in under 20 minutes. Nothing could be simpler than this typical Italian dish that we like to tweak by using cream (and, yes, in the original Italian recipe for spaghetti carbonara, there is no cream).
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 5 min
Total time 20 min
For 2 children's plates:
.150 g fresh spaghetti (cooked beforehand)
.100 g ham sticks
. 60 g cheese
. 50 ml liquid cream
. 1 soup spoon of olive oil
. Salt and pepper
1. Once the fire is going in your camp stove, add your pan with the tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Add the ham sticks and fry for 2 min.
3. Pour in the liquid cream, then add the cheese and stir.
4. Immediately add the cooked spaghetti, mix and heat for about 3 min
5. Serve the spaghetti to your kids and wish them a good meal!
Share your creations on social networks using #quechua