HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Fancy a gourmet breakfast?
This banana pancake recipe is a classic that will delight both adults and children alike.
A healthy recipe that will carry you through to midday without feeling hungry.
Enjoy your meal!
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 25 mins
. A frying pan (included in the MH500 cookset)
. A MH500 wood stove
. Two plates (included in the MH500 cookset)
. A fork, a spatula and a ladle
. 1 ripe banana
. 60g flour
. 1 egg
. 50ml milk
. 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Almond butter, honey, chocolate chips
1. On a plate, mash the banana with the baking powder.
2. Add 1 egg and mix until smooth.
Add the flour and mix again.
3. Add the milk and stir until the mixture is the consistency of batter.
4. Allow the batter to rest while you light your stove.
5. Add some cooking oil to your hot frying pan and then 2 small ladles of batter.
Wait until the underneath is half cooked before turning over.
6. Serve your pancakes with almond butter, honey and chocolate chips.
Share your creations with us using #quechua