HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total recipe time: 15 mins
1. Mix together all of the dry ingredients (oats, almonds and Brazil nuts, cranberries, sugar and chocolate chips) in a food bag.
2. To make the cookies, mash the banana using a fork and combine it with the other ingredients.
3. Heat a pan over a low heat on a camping stove, and shape the cookie mix into balls.
4. Add the cookie mix balls to the warm pan, and flatten them slightly with a spatula.
5. Cook the cookies for 5 minutes on each side, keeping an eye on them.
You can enjoy them warm or cold - they’re just as delicious, either way!