HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
1. Cut your pears into small pieces while the wood is burning in your stove.
2. Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan.
3. Add the pear pieces, and cook for 5 min (you can put the lid on if you like your pears softer).
4. Add the honey and the cinnamon. Leave to cook for another 5 to 10 minutes depending on hot your fire is.
5. Once the pears are caramelized, you can remove the pan from the stove.
6. Wait a few minutes before enjoying your warm pears. Enjoy your meal!
Share your creations with us using #quechua