HikingGears tipsTips for beginners Practice TipsFamily, babies & childrenSnow & cold weather Where to go ?Hiking responsiblyNature Explore
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes + 5 to warm the wraps
Total time required: 15 minutes
1. Prepare the vegetables: Dice the pepper and carrot.
2. Place the tomatoes in a large saucepan, add the corn, beans, pepper and carrot.
Add seasoning, salt and pepper, and stir.
3. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are softened but still crunchy.
4. Deposit a ladleful of the mixture onto a tortilla wrap and fold securely so contents don't spill out.
5. Heat a frying pan for a few seconds and warm wraps over a low heat for one minute on each side.
6. Serve warm, with a salad and a little guacamole🥑